Beyond Stigma: Treasurer - Board of Directors
Join Our Team!
Treasurer position, Board of Directors
Beyond Stigma is looking for a Treasurer to join our Board of Trustees to help guide and advise us on financial matters. This is a voluntary board position. You will be working closely with the board in keeping the accounts up to date, helping to prepare annual budgets and providing quarterly reports at board meetings.
Skills, Qualities & Commitments sought:
- Willingness to devote the necessary time and effort
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accountancy methods.
- Knowledge of financial governance, ideally charity financial governance.
- Ability to communicate financial data to the board.
- Experience of preparing accounts for Auditor.
- Be available to attend four – five board meetings per year and to be available to staff for advice and enquiries on an ad hoc basis
- Commitment to working within a small team to further the aims of the Beyond Stigma
- Commitment to working with the team to promote and maintain compliance with the Charities Governance Code.
It is not necessary for applicants to have prior experience of global health, overseas development or Human Rights work. However, adequate awareness and knowledge of social justice, stigma and discrimination and the impact it has on individuals and society is preferred.
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter, outlining why you think you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com
For more information, click here: http://www.beyondstigma.org/current-vacancies.html