Walkinstown Greenhills Resource Centre: Pre-Accredited Child & Adolescent Counsellors / Psychotherapists
Volunteer Pre-Accredited Child & Adolescent Counsellors / Psychotherapists
WGRC is a community based charitable organisation providing counselling & psychotherapy in the community. The centre takes an holistic approach to the care of our clients by offering : one-one counselling/ child & adolescent counselling/family support groups/ holistics/ info programmes and days/ peer support/ inter agency referral/ education & social support & information. We provide a high quality low cost therapeutic experience to each person attending based on their needs and circumstance. This model enables us to provide access for all in the community.
Due to an increase in demand for our services, WGRC are recruiting volunteer child and adolescent counsellors/psychotherapists who are seeking clinical hours towards their accreditation.
- Hold a degree or post-graduate qualification in Child and Adolescent counselling, or psychotherapy.
- Pre-accredited counsellor/psychotherapist registered with a recognised accrediting body
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide counselling and/or psychotherapy to our children and adolescent clients
- Comply with the policies and procedures of the organisation
- Support the ethos and mission of the service
Screening for this role
- CV & Interview
- Garda Vetting
- Copy of insurance
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role and an interest in being part of a team making a difference in the community, please email your CV to John Davis at email@example.com or call 01 4198630.
Closing Date Friday 30th September ‘21
Walkinstown Greenhills Resource Centre, 16 Bridgecourt Office Park, Walkinstown Avenue, Walkinstown, Dublin 12.