Mounttown Community Facility CLG: Board Members
Mounttown Community Facility CLG is currently looking to recruit volunteers to join its Board of Management. We would welcome contact from interested persons who feel that they can support the Facility's work by joining our Board of Management. We would be particularly interested to hear from individuals who have skills and experience in the following areas: Finance, Company law, Health and Safety and Sales and Marketing; Digital Marketing and Social Media.
General duties: and responsibilities will include:
- Complying with the Facility's governing document.
- Ensuring the Facility is compliant with its charitable purpose.
- Acting in the best interest of the Facility.
- Acting with reasonable care and skill.
- Managing the assets of the Facility.
- Providing input to the Facility's strategic direction and contributing with insight, oversight, and experience to strategy formulation.
- Assist with the creation of strategic plans which are compliant with current legislation and practice.
- Assist on aspects of the organisation as relevant to experience pertaining to best practice.
- Policy formation and implementation as required.
Mounttown Community Facility CLG will provide induction and support to all new Board of Management members to help build and support an understanding of the Company and good governance within the charity sector.
If you require any additional information about the role, please don't hesitate to contact the Facility Manager via the following email email@example.com