A.S.S.C. (Accompaniment Support Services for Children): Advocacy Support Case Workers
Do you have a few hours to offer?
Would you like to VOLUNTEER with A.S.S.C.
A.S.S.C (Accompaniment Support Services for Children) was set up in 2020 to address the needs of young people as they negotiate their way through the Criminal Justice System. Our service provides accompaniment and advocacy for young people and their families at different stages through the Irish Justice System. A.S.S.C. currently provide Court and Forensic Accompaniment Support Service for children and their families, in Ireland.
A.S.S.C are recruiting Advocacy Support Case Workers
We currently need VOLUNTEERS to train as Advocacy Support Case Workers – to provide phone support for families, or any adult who is supporting a child through a forensic examination or a court trial.
- Full training will be provided to successful applicant
- Clinical Supervision provided
- No previous experience needed, just empathy & self-motivation
- Previous experience with Word, Excel and Outlook, basic computer skills is favorable
- Applicants may work from home
- Applicants are 23 years or over
- Applicants require to be fluent English speaking
- Applicants will be Garda Vetted
Please contact Grace Jordan with any queries
Tel: 085 800 1866 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org