A.S.S.C. (Accompaniment Support Services for Children): Funding Officers
Do you have a few hours to offer?
Would you like to VOLUNTEER with A.S.S.C.
A.S.S.C (Accompaniment Support Services for Children) was set up in 2020 to address the needs of young people as they negotiate their way through the Criminal Justice System. Our service provides accompaniment and advocacy for young people and their families at different stages through the Irish Justice System. A.S.S.C. currently provide Court and Forensic Accompaniment Support Service for children and their families, in Ireland.
A.S.S.C are recruiting Volunteer Funding Officers
We are currently seeking VOLUNTEERS to be part of our Fundraising team. The role will involve researching relevant and available funding and would be involved in compiling funding applications and diverse administrative work, within our volunteer recruitment campaigns.
- Full training will be provided to successful applicant
- Supported and working alongside A.S.S.C. line manager
- Previous experience with Word, Excel and Outlook, basic computer skills is favorable
- Previous in fundraising and/or grant applications
- Applicants may work from home
- Applicants are 21 years or over
- Applicants require to be fluent English speaking
Please contact Grace Jordan with any queries
Tel: 085 800 1866 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org