Accessible Counselling Tullamore: Pre-accredited Counsellors / Psychotherapists
Applications are invited from pre-accredited counsellors/psychotherapists for volunteer positions in Accessible Counselling Tullamore (ACT).
- We are a new community counselling service with premises in the town centre.
- Our mission in ACT is to support people in the community maintaining positive mental health by providing effective and accessible counselling and psychotherapy services.
- We are seeking pre-accredited counsellors/psychotherapists for volunteer positions.
- All counselling, whether face-to-face or online, is conducted at ACT premises.
- Counsellors/Psychotherapists are invited to volunteer to meet four clients per week
Applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach to your email documentary evidence of the following:
- Satisfactory completion of accredited course, e.g. copy of Diploma/Degree.
- Adequate, current and ongoing, professional indemnity insurance.
- Appropriate supervision in place – name and contact details of supervisor.
- Membership of counselling/psychotherapy association e.g. IACP, IAHIP, etc.
Large group in-house supervision for all counsellors is provided for 1.5 hours every six weeks. It is a requirement that all counsellors working with clients in ACT attend large group supervision.
Small group supervision (maximum 4 counsellors) is available to book every six weeks.
Garda vetting is also a requirement.
All documentation received by Accessible Counselling Tullamore will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Acts and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2018)
Further information available from:
Dympna Summerville, B.Sc. (Hons)
Accessible Counselling Tullamore