Step Up Ireland: Volunteer Needed
Step Up Ireland want to empower adults with disabilities to become entrepreneurs and set up their own businesses. STEP UP! are firm believers of inclusion, equality, and empowering individuals to have valued social roles within Irish society. We do this by providing a person centered approach which is led by and tailored to the individual so that they can achieve their vision of success.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about being a part of real progressive change for persons with disabilities.
This individual will be highly motivated and ready to work as part of a volunteer team to achieve goals, actions and tasks for Step Up Ireland which will bring us closer to achieving our mission.
- Willingness to learn and be part of team.
- Good people skills.
- Strong desire to bring change through our mission.
- Commitment to 4 meetings a month and a minimum of 10 hours a month outside of this.
- Based in Ireland.
Desirable but not essential;
- Previous experience working in the non-profit/charity sector.
- previous experience of the disability sector and accessibility challenges
- Previous experience in marketing, finance, fundraising, media and all other areas of business.
- Previous advocacy experience.
- Good office and IT skills.
- Good communication skills.
Please email your cv and cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is the 10/03/2021.