Dún Laoghaire Rathdown Volunteer Centre: Volunteer Engagement Team Support
Min Hours: 6 hours weekly
The Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Volunteer Centre is looking for a skilled and motivated individual who is interested in gaining hands-on experience in the community and voluntary sector. The volunteer will become part of the Volunteer Engagement Team which supports people in Dun Laoghaire Rathdown to find and access suitable volunteering opportunities.
This means that you will be supporting others to get started on and progress their volunteering journey!
Tasks will include:
- Using Salesforce CRM to follow-up with volunteers who are registered with DLR Volunteer Centre
- Keeping detailed records of interactions with volunteers on the database system
- Data updating and cleansing activities
- Additional administrative tasks to support the Manager and team
- Liaising with Volunteer Centre staff members to report updates
This volunteer will work closely with staff working on the Volunteer Engagement Team. The volunteer will receive an initial induction as well as opportunities to attend further training where possible.
Please click here for more information.
How to apply:
Please email Briege George, Volunteer Engagement Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.