Oxfam Ireland: Digital Production and Marketing Assistant
Oxfam is a global movement of people who won’t live with the injustice of poverty. Together we save lives and rebuild communities when disaster strikes. We help people build better lives for themselves. We speak out on the big issues that keep people poor, like inequality and discrimination against women.
Role Title: Digital Production and Marketing Assistant (Volunteer Role)
Overview of Role
Oxfam Ireland is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and reliable volunteer assistant to work as part of the communications and marketing team, working both remotely and from our Dublin office as appropriate.
The successful applicant will support the communications and marketing team in the delivery of two key digital communications and marketing projects:
- Fashion Relief TV – an online shoppable TV channel showcasing pre-loved and brand-new fashion
- A podcast series with an external stylist and influencer on sustainable fashion and Oxfam Ireland’s retail network
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled digital production / marketing individual to gain experience project managing and delivering on two unique projects.
This is a four-month role, commencing as soon as possible in September 2020. Part-time/flexible hours will be considered.
FASHION RELIEF TV:
- Assisting with the roll out of targeted digital marketing campaigns across search, display, social and email, optimising towards a diverse range of Fashion Relief objectives including brand awareness and engagement and income generation.
- Uploading of products and product images to Shopify CMS ensuring accuracy on pricing, tagging, tax and publication status.
- Editing of 10-30 second video content using Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premier Pro or a preferred software.
- Ensuring that all digital advertising tracking mechanisms are implemented and working correctly in liaison with internal stakeholders.
- Management of stock and inventory on Fashion Relief TV, uploading of video and ordering of content into playlist and archive catalogues
- Ensuring and sourcing equipment needed to produce an in-house podcast series
- Working with the External Communications Coordinator, to plan a four to five-week podcast series, overseeing the project management of the production
- Leading on the recording, editing and overall production of the podcast
- Creating short teaser videos and online assets to help promote the podcast
- Assisting with the roll out of targeted digital marketing campaigns to support the promotion of the podcast
- Various administrative tasks relevant to the role
Remote working is possible; however, the role will also require the successful applicant to be based in the Dublin office, specifically in relation to filming / production tasks.
All safety measures relating to COVID-19 will be strictly adhered to and restrictions followed as required.
Dublin office: Oxfam Ireland, Portview House, Thorncastle Street, Ringsend, Dublin 4
Ideally the candidate would be available for 15 - 20 hours or more per week (days are flexible) for four – six months, commencing as soon as possible in September 2020.
- Reporting to the Corporate and Events Coordinator and External Communications Coordinator
- This role will also work closely with the in-house digital team
- Local travel expenses from your home to and from the office/place of work and any additional travel for volunteer duties
- Lunch expenses up to €7 per day if work day is five hours or more – kitchen facilities, including tea and coffee, provided in the office
To apply, please email Aisling Wallace at email@example.com for more details