The Wheel: Free Training for Social Enterprise Workers
Over the past year, alongside Erasmus+ project partners, The Wheel has developed a training programme for long established social enterprise organisations. Long established refers to those organisations who have moved beyond the startup phase and have been in operation for 5-7 years or more. Our aim is to support you and your organisation to review and revitalize your social mission and business model. We’re now ready to pilot this innovative programme and want you to take part!
To register your interest, please complete this short form.
Pilot Programme Dates
The first pilot will take place over five weeks from 7 March 2023 – 4 April 2023, using a blended learning approach.
- Week 1 - Tuesday, 7 March 2023 (in person - Dublin), Module 1: Assessing Your Current Position
- Week 2 - Tuesday, 14 March 2023 (half day online webinar), Module 2: Maximising Digital Resources
- Week 3 - Tuesday, 21 March 2023 (in person – Dublin), Module 3: Better Social Outcomes
- Week 4 - Tuesday, 28 March 2023 (half day online webinar), Module 4: Practical Steps to Implement the Green Agenda
- Week 5 - Tuesday, 4 April 2023 (in person – Dublin), Module 5: Better Economic Outcomes.
The second pilot will run in June 2023, exact dates to be confirmed.
By taking part in this free training programme you will:
- Identify opportunities for your social enterprise
- Review and revitalise your social mission
- Identify the most effective social media tools for your social enterprise
- Improve your financial sustainability
- And much more!
- Digital badges issued in recognition of your learning
- Peer to peer learning
- Free of charge
- Designed in line with the Entrecomp and Digicomp frameworks.
Pilot Participation Criteria
- Currently working for a social enterprise that has been in operation 5-7 years or more.
- Available to complete the programme in full.
Register your Interest
If you meet the criteria, we’d love to have you take part in the programme. Register your interest today by completing this short form. Deadline to apply is 7 February. A member of the team will be in touch shortly to confirm your place on the programme.
If you have any questions, get in touch with CathyAnne at email@example.com.