Health Management Institute: Leading Through Change – Achieve QQI Component Certificate Level 6
Leading Through Change – Achieve QQI Component Certificate Level 6
Within a healthcare context, organisations need managers with the ability to lead in a coherent and strategic direction to the benefit of current and future service users. Aligning strategy, goals and organisational capability is a multi-layered and complex process which incorporates how we equip and support staff to adopt change to achieve success.
This new course is for managers who want to take their skills to the next level and move into a middle management role or become a project lead.
Leading Through Change will assist participants in:
- Understanding the complexities involved in strategic planning
- Using key tools to develop a strategic approach
- Developing a strategic mindset
- Developing an understanding of change management
- Developing their project management skills
- Broadening their communication and influencing skills.
This 5-day course will be delivered fully online via Zoom and leads to QQI Strategic Planning Component Certificate Level 6 (6N3673).
Course dates: 7th October, 21 October, 11 November, 18 November, 2nd December
Please do get in touch if you have any queries about this or any of our courses.