INOU: Shaping Futures Programme
Are you looking to upskill and return to work?
If so, the INOU are offering an exciting programme designed to help participants develop general employment skills needed to return to work or progress to further education.
The Shaping Futures programme is a QQI accredited programme with participants working towards a QQI Level 4 major award in Employment Skills. There is the opportunity to undertake training in fields of your choice such as construction, forklift, barista training, HACCP and patient moving and handling.
Shaping Futures is a yearlong full time programme starting September 2022. The course runs from Monday to Friday 10am – 4.30pm. The venue for the course will be based in the INOU Learning Hub, Townsend Street, Dublin 2.
- Personal Effectiveness
- Understanding Interculturalism
- Career Planning
- Functional Mathematics
- Customer Service
- Work Experience
- Workplace Safety
- Experiencing unemployment?
- In receipt of a social welfare payment?
- In and out of work regularly?
- Moving on from a scheme (C.E., J.I., C.S.P. or similar)?
- Have good communication skills?
- Reasonable literacy and I.T. skills?
- Like working with people?
- Have good command of English?
If so, then we would love to hear from you.
There is no cost to participate on the Shaping Futures programme. While training you will receive an ETB training allowance, meal allowance, travel allowance and your secondary social welfare payments will not be affected.
Here’s how to Register:
Contact the INOU Training Section on 01-2678760 or Michelle (089-4450204) / Sinead (089-4222756). Alternatively you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com for further information or apply online at https://www.fetchcourses.ie/course/finder?sfcw-courseId=351758. If you have any problem registering, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
We will be holding workshops and informal interviews in July/August which will give you a better sense of the course and allow you to determine if the course is right for you.
- Participation in Shaping Futures should not affect your Social Welfare payments.
- ETB (Formerly FÁS/VEC) training allowances apply to this course.