Relationships in Practice: ABLE (Adopt a relational approach, Build, Listen & Empower) Training
ABLE Training Programmes
3 DAY ABLE TRAINING PROGRAMME & 5 DAY CSL-ENDORSED ABLE4SCHOOL LEADERS TRAINING PROGRAMME
BOOK HERE Button >> https://www.eventbrite.ie/o/relationships-in-practice-37658314773
3 Day ABLE Training - Relational based training for any front-line practitioners
Dates: November 15th, 29th, & 30th 2022.
Venue: Online via Zoom
Fee: €250 is the Early Bird, subsidised fee which is available for those paying up to October 18th, 2022. €300 is the Standard Subsidised Fee which is applicable to all bookings made from 19th October, 2022.
Relationships in Practice provide a comprehensive 3 day training programme for front-line practitioners which equips them with the skills, the language and a process to adopt a relational approach to their work.
Learning Aims & Outcomes:
Following the training, participants will be able to:
- Use the skills of the brief intervention model ABLE in day to day practice to provide opportunities to clients and colleagues, to share concerns and challenges they face in establishing and / maintaining healthy and supportive relationships;
- Identify the challenges service users may have in building supportive relationships and gain insights into what their behaviour may mean using evidence based information;
- Incorporate mentalisation based skills (i.e. perceiving and interpreting human behaviour in terms of intentional mental states e.g. needs, desires, feelings, beliefs, goals, purposes, and reasons) into their work and outline how they will continue to develop these.
ABLE4 School Leaders - How and why relationships matter in School
Dates– September 21st & 28th and October 5th, 12th, & 19th, 2022.
Community Practice Dates – November 9th and 30th, 2022.
Venue: Online via Zoom
Subsidised Fee- €350 pp includes 5 days training plus 2 community in practice days and an Attendance Certificate
ABLE4School Leaders is a CSL-endorsed training programme for school leaders and aspiring leaders. This evidence-informed programme is based on our ABLE (Adopt a Relational Approach, Build, Listen & Empower) brief intervention model.
Key learning aims:
- Recognise that relationships are a key social determinant of health and well-being and understand how they impact well-being in schools
- Develop skills to build quality relationships with staff, parents and pupils while managing your time and boundaries
- Explore the use of reflective functioning in one’s role as a leader in building quality relationships in the school community
- Raise awareness of the factors that contribute to the creation of a safe and secure school environment where the concerns and contributions of parents, children and teachers are acknowledged
- Provide knowledge, insights and resources for managing conflict in the school community and addressing its impact on children's well-being
- Share evidence-base insight into infant mental health, childhood adversity and attachment research to help your understanding of the impact of early relationship experiences on children's health, wellbeing, behaviour and ability to learn
TO BOOK OR FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT SABRINA MORIS AT SABRINA.MORIS@RELATIONSHIPSINPRACTICE.IE