EPIC Programme: FREE Employment Training for Refugees and Asylum Seekers
Are you a refugee or asylum seeker looking for a job? This is how we can help
EPIC is a FREE Employment Programme that helps asylum seekers and refugees living in Ireland find jobs and integrate into Irish society through group training and personalised individual support.
What does the EPIC programme cover?
- Inclusive and interactive group training
- Getting familiar with the Irish job market
- Step-by-step CV writing
- Cover letters and professional emails
- Telephone calls and workplace communication
- Professional English vocabulary
- Networking and personal branding
- Interview preparation and questions
- Supports from businesses including practice interviews, workshops, IT skills training and LinkedIn training
- Integration workshops including cultural awareness, employment rights, access to education, mental health, managing stress, body language and more
- Individual support from Career Counsellors
- Personalised career planning
- Advice and guidance on personal issues
Who can apply for the programme?
- Adults who are one of the following:
- Asylum seekers with a work permit
- Refugees with stamp 4
- People with Subsidiary Protection and Stamp 4
- People with Leave to Remain and Stamp 4
- People from a refugee background and Irish passport
- Unemployed people or people in underemployment (working in a role that does not suit your skills or qualifications)
- People living in the Republic of Ireland
- People with a good level of English: We will assess your English language level before you join the programme.
How can I apply?
Complete the application form attached. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/ WhatsApp us at 086 839 1313 or 086 796 6173 if you want more information or complete our form at https://bit.ly/EpicProgramme to request a call/email back.
Next training dates
- Monday 31st January (afternoon course)
- Monday 21st February (morning course)
Closing date for applications
- Thursday 27th January (for the course starting on Monday 31st January)
- Thursday 17th February (for the course starting on Monday 21st February)