TIP-UP: Trauma Informed Practice Under Pressure Workshop – January and February 2022 dates
We are delighted to launch our brand-new masterclass, Trauma Informed Practice Under Pressure, a follow on workshop for those who have previously completed our Trauma Informed Practice in Ireland Training.
This half day workshop, delivered online, via zoom, will support participants to develop a nuanced understanding of their own nervous systems, and how they can support effective, positive co-regulation with service users, particularly in challenging situations. By participating in this workshop participants will develop a range of skills to become more trauma-informed in their practice, including how to:
- Increase awareness of your own internal stress reactions and how this impacts on your ability to create psychological safety for yourself and service users
- Develop techniques for creating psychological safety through self-investigation and self-settling
- Develop skills to become more present, calm and trauma-informed when faced with challenging situations at work
- Apply self-reflection and reaction techniques through case-studies and role plays relating to challenging conversations with clients and colleagues
- Learn about exciting new theoretical developments in psychology and trauma-informed practice, with a focus on the polyvagal theory, neuroception and co-regulation
- Friday the 28th January 2022 (9am to 1pm ONLINE)
- Friday the 25th February 2022 (9am to 1pm ONLINE)
Requirements for Participants:
Only those who have completed our 1.5 day Trauma Informed Practice in Ireland training programme can participate
The training will be highly interactive, with a primary focus on practical skills development for managing the self in challenging workplace situations. It will involve grounding, self-reflection, interactive discussions, case studies and role play. Participants who find periods of introspection, quietness mindfulness etc. triggering or challenging may wish to have a conversation with the training coordinator, Yvonne Davis, in order to ascertain suitability of the workshop to them.
Cost and Booking
Attendance at this training costs €75 and you can book directly via our website https://traumainformedcareireland.com/tipmasterclass/ or by emailing email@example.com