EPIC Programme: FREE Employment Training for Refugees and Asylum Seekers
Are you a refugee or asylum seeker looking for a job? This is how we can help
EPIC is a FREE Employment Programme that helps asylum seekers and refugees find jobs and integrate into Irish society through group training and personalised individual support.
What does the EPIC programme cover?
- Online inclusive and interactive group training
- Getting familiar with the Irish job market
- Step-by-step CV writing
- Cover letters and professional emails
- Telephone calls and workplace communication
- Professional English vocabulary
- Networking and personal branding
- Interview preparation and questions
- Supports from businesses including practice interviews, workshops, IT skills training and LinkedIn training
- Integration workshops including cultural awareness, employment rights, access to education, mental health, managing stress, body language and more
- Individual support from Career Counsellors
- Personalised career planning
- Advice and guidance on personal issues
Who can apply for the programme?
- Adults who are one of the following:
- Asylum seekers with a work permit
- Refugees with stamp 4
- People with Leave to Remain and Stamp 4
- Unemployed people or people in underemployment (working in a role that does not suit your skills or qualifications)
- People living in the Republic of Ireland
- People with a good level of English: We will assess your English language level before you join the programme.
How can I apply?
Complete the application form attached. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/ WhatsApp us at 086 839 1313 or 086 796 6173 if you want more information or complete our form at https://www.bitc.ie/business-action-programmes/business-action-on-employment/are-you-a-jobseeker/ to request a call/email back.
Next training date#: Monday 1st November
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 27th October