BPS Accredited Forensic Test User Training with Selection by Design
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Registration is now open for training in the new British Psychological Society qualification in Forensic Test User. This professional, internationally recognised credential evidences your knowledge and skills in psychometric testing for forensic applications, such as those within prisons or other secure facilities. The course will be delivered online: 27-29 Oct 2021, with course hours 1:00 – 5:00 pm each day (Irish time).
Why train in Forensic Testing?
Our Forensic Test User training provides the critical knowledge and practical competencies needed for work with psychometric measures of personality disorders, mental health, and risk assessment. Learn to interpret test results, and to make decisions based on testing in forensic contexts. Training spans the processes of administering forensic tests through developing feedback for results.
Who is Forensic Test User training for?
- Professionals working in forensic contexts, such as prisons, secure hospitals, court or probation services where risk of reoffending is assessed.
- Students and researchers in areas such as clinical or forensic psychology, criminology, mental health, and risk assessment.
- Anyone who would benefit from holding the BPS internationally recognised, professional credentials in forensic testing.
Unique features of Selection by Design’s Forensic Test Training:
- Courses provided by a team of highly experienced and uniquely qualified Chartered Psychologists and BPS Forensic Testing Assessors/Verifiers.
- Limited course enrolment means high-level personal attention and opportunities for interaction.
- Unparalleled post-course support!
Rates and Registration
Test User: Forensic €1750
Student discount rate €1150
Register at https: www.selectionxdesign.com/forensic-assessment-training/
Registration deadline: 25 Oct 2021