INOU: Shaping Futures Programme
Are you looking to take the next steps to developing a career?
If so, the INOU are offering an exciting programme designed to help participants develop a career using their life experiences and skills.
The Shaping Futures programme is a QQI accredited programme with participants working towards a level 4 major award in Employment Skills and includes workplace internships which will draw on participant’s life experiences. Shaping Futures is a yearlong full time programme starting September 2021. The course runs from Monday to Friday 10am – 4.30pm. The venue for the course will be based in the city centre.
- Understanding Interculturalism
- Personal Effectiveness
- Career Planning
- Functional Mathematics
- Digital Media Technology
- Work Experience
- Workplace Safety
- Experiencing unemployment?
- In receipt of a social welfare payment?
- In and out of work regularly?
- Moving on from a scheme (C.E., J.I., C.S.P. or similar)?
- Have good communication skills?
- Reasonable literacy and I.T. skills?
- Like working with people?
- Good command of English
If so, then we would love to hear from you.
There is no cost to participate on the Shaping Futures programme. While training you will receive an ETB training allowance, meal allowance, travel allowance and your secondary social welfare payments will not be affected.
Here’s how to Register:
Contact Michelle (089-4450204) / Sinead (089-4222756) or email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or apply online at https://www.fetchcourses.ie/course/finder?sfcw-courseId=319389. If you have any problem registering, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
We are holding interviews in August which will give you a better sense of the course and allow you to determine if the course is right for you.
- Participation in Shaping Futures should not affect your Social Welfare payments.
- ETB (Formerly FÁS/VEC) training allowances apply to this course.