Helium Arts: New creative workshops for children and teenagers living with long-term health conditions
Would your child or teenager benefit from exploring their creativity, having fun and building friendships in a safe and stimulating environment? Join Helium Arts for a series of in-person and remote art-based programmes for children living with long term health conditions in Galway and North Cork this autumn. Try out fun activities such as painting, sculpture, collage, animation, printmaking and more!
- Mid-term, in-person camps in October (9-12yrs and teens)
- 6 week, in-person autumn creative programme (6-8yrs and 9-12yrs)
- Autumn remote programme for teenagers
For children with long-term health conditions, aged 6-18 years
- Free of charge.
- Medical cover provided by a trained professional.
- Facilitated by a trained and experienced Helium Artist.
- Wheelchair accessible.
To SIGN UP please contact:
Helium Arts’ Family Liaison firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 838 9240