Learning Curve Institute: Remote Learning - Key Working, Care Planning and Case Management Programme
Remote Learning: Key Working, Care Planning and Case Management Programme:
This workshop has been approved by The Addiction Counsellors of Ireland for CPD credits
This popular two day training course in Key Working, Care Planning & Case Management will be delivered over two days this September and October.
This programme is designed to provide an overview of key working, care planning and case management. Key working is the process of working with clients to achieve their goals and part of this process is effective care planning and case management.
There will be examples of best practice and practical examples given to develop theory into practice. Above all, this programme is a practical application of relevant theory in relation to key working, care planning and case management.
The Learning Curve Institute was contracted by The HSE to deliver training on these topics as part of The National Addiction Training Programme and therefore possesses in depth knowledge of both the content and the training delivery.
Dates and times:
- 30 September and 01 October 2021 (Thurs and Fri)
- 09.30 – 16.30 (CET - 1)
For full details on the course please click here: https://www.thelearningcurve.ie/online-learning/remote-learning-key-working-care-planning-case-management
About the Course:
The aim of this 2 day workshop is to:
- Enable participants to formulate a care plan with a complex client.
- Identify and, where appropriate, fill gaps in services with clients.
- Provide information to participants in relation to assessment, care planning and support for clients.
- Cover best practice in relation to recording of information.
Participants will receive an electronic copy of the presentation and links to relevant literature to enable them to develop their understanding of Key Working, Care Planning and Case Management appropriate to this level. In each session participants will have the opportunity to observe and participate in role-plays and discussions.
- To build on and expand existing knowledge in relation to Key Working, Care Planning and Case Management within the group.
- To enhance confidence in participants in relation to their understanding of Key Working, Care Planning and Case Management.
- To allow space and time for participants to look at their own practice in relation to Key Working, Care Planning and Case Management and to develop best practice.
Certificate of Completion in Key Working, Care Planning and Case Management from The Learning Curve Institute.
About The Learning Curve Institute:
The Learning Curve Institute is Ireland’s leading specialist trainer in mental health, addiction and best practice in the workplace providing a bespoke service to healthcare professionals, education establishments and industry.
Some of the organisations and bodies that The LCI has delivered in house training workshops and courses to over the past 12 years are:
- Health Service Executive
- The Probation Service
- The Defence Forces
- Allergan Pharmaceuticals Ireland
- Houses of The Oireachtas
- Element Six, De Beers Group
- Merchants Quay
- Maynooth University
- The Simon Communities: Dublin, Dundalk, Galway, Belfast and Cork
- The Homeless Agency
- Peter McVerry Trust
- International School of Lausanne, Switzerland
Price for bookings: €245.00
This includes all electronic materials and certificate from The Learning Curve Institute.
To secure a place on the workshop go to: https://www.thelearningcurve.ie/online-learning/remote-learning-key-working-care-planning-case-management and book online. For further information or assistance regarding bookings contact the office on 098 25530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Online payment in full is necessary to book a place on this workshop.
The course has a limited amount of spaces available, so early booking is advisable.