IICP College: Master’s Level 9 Degree in Pluralistic Counselling and Psychotherapy
Master’s Level 9 Degree in Pluralistic Counselling and Psychotherapy
This innovative part-time two year programme is validated by QQI and accredited by IACP.
- Award: Level 9 Masters Degree in Pluralistic Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Entry Requirements: An honours degree, Level 8 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) plus a professional diploma in counselling and psychotherapy that meets with IACP/IAHIP course recognition standards, or equivalent. The diploma must have counselling and psychotherapy at its core and have a minimum of 450 hours in tutor/student contact over the duration of the programme.
- Starting: October 2021
- Duration: Two year programme delivered on a part-time basis.
- Annual Fees: €3,875
- Language requirement: If English is your second language you are required to submit an IELTS (International English Language Testing System) cert at Level 6.5, or equivalent.
Our two year Level 9 Masters Degree in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy is now accepting applications for the October 2021 intake. This innovative programme is validated by QQI and accredited by IACP, Ireland’s largest professional body. It is a taught Master’s with a strong research component. The programme utilises a continuous assessment strategy and learners accumulate credits though a variety of assessments over the duration of the programme.
Why choose this Programme?
- Ideal course for anyone looking to further their career in counselling and psychotherapy.
- Facilitated by an excellent and highly experienced faculty team.
- Competitively priced course fees with payment plans available.
- QQI validated, ensuring the highest quality content and delivery.
- High levels of student support, ensuring that learners are continually guided and supported.
The programme is delivered on a part-time basis. The programme is facilitated through monthly three-day blocks (usually Friday to Sunday).
Online Classroom Delivery
Generally this programme is fully face to face. In the event that higher education settings are still grappling with social distancing in the new academic term, we are fully set up to deliver using blended/online methods.
Our online classes are run as tutorials, that involve students and their lecturer logging into our online portal Zoom™ simultaneously.
Zoom™ provides and integrative online environment for students and Lecturers to interact and engage in the learning. This platform facilitates discussion polls, sharing of slides, videos resources and much, much more. To foster more intimate learning environments the use of breakout rooms is also implemented, allowing for the safe and experiential triadic learning practice that we have found so successful. All our sessions are accessible through computer and mobile devices and we have a structured and robust technology department to support all faculty and students through their online learning journey. To encourage flexibility and best practice, we also record all our sessions, these are made accessible only to the students in that class to review content whenever is convenient to them!
Learners are assessed through a continuous assessment strategy, which includes a variety of mediums such as individual and group projects, skills training assessments, case studies and process recordings, written assignments, essays and a dissertation. There are no exams in the assessment strategy.
Commences: October 2021
Fees: €3,875 per annum. An application processing fee of €75 also applies.
For more details or to book online, please visit our website:
Triona Kearns, Director of Registry & Operations
Phone: 086 0499154 firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcella Finnerty, College President
Phone: 086 2609989 Marcella@iicp.ie