IT@Cork Skillnet: Cyber Security Course
IT@Cork Skillnet invites applications from currently unemployed people, who are interested in starting or developing skills in Cyber Security.
We are open to applications from all and especially interested in Neuro-diverse types, women, and college fall-outs.
There are three levels of training being provided:
- Foundation - No experience required, applicants are interested in exploring opportunities in IT and Cyber Security.
- Intermediate - Some relevant experience required, applicants are interested in developing Cyber skills.
- Advanced - Applicants are transitioning from relevant fields, and are interested in futher development of IT or Cyber skills.
- Interest in IT, and general awareness of cyber security problems
- Basic IT skills would be helpful
- Open to learning new knowledge, language and skills
- Access to the internet and a computer is neccessary
Applications can be made through the CyberQuest website www.cyberquest.ie.
CyberQuest is available to you to address these issues and help navigate your career in this developing sector.
Further information about the Cyber Traineeships is available from firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01-8457177.