Autumn Training with the Health Management Institute
We have released our training schedule for Autumn 2020 with an exciting mix of live online tutor led training, blended training and online courses. Our courses have been adapted to meet current circumstances allowing you to avail of training in a safe way.
With all HMI training courses, you can be sure of high quality, expert facilitators and good value.
Management Essentials – course dates
Management Essentials combines three days of live online interactive days with a series of online modules to be completed. The live online days are delivered via Zoom. Having an internet connection, a laptop, PC or other device, gives a great opportunity to train remotely and to save time and money on travel and accommodation. Leading to a QQI Level 6 component certificate, Management Essentials is a practical and how to guide for first time managers or those hoping to move up in their career. Management Essentials is accepted by the regulatory body HIQA where PICs and others are mandated to hold a management qualification.
- Managing People, online course, commencing 01 October 2020
- Bullying and Harassment Training for All, commencing 08 October 2020
- Personal Effectiveness, online course, commencing 12 November 2020
- Fire Safety for Healthcare, commencing 26 November 2020
- Looking After Your Mental Health in the Workplace, commencing 03 December 2020
You can book online at hmi.ie or call 01 2974070 where we are always happy to speak with you.