Total Focus: Facilitation Skills
(Delivered on line in real time via Zoom with a ‘live’ tutor starts Sept 19th 2020)
Learn to understand & facilitate groups with a nationally recognised accredited course
Accredited @ QQI Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications
Dates - Times (morning) - How
- Sat 19th & Sun 20th Sept 2020, 9.30am – 1.00pm , Via Zoom
- Sat 26th & Sun 27th Sept 2020, 9.30am – 1.00pm, Via Zoom
- Sat 03rd & Sun 04th Oct 2020, No training
- Sat 10th & Sun 11th Oct 2020, 9.30am - 1.00pm , Via Zoom
- Sat 17th & Sun 18th Oct 2020, 9.30am – 1.00pm, Via Zoom
- Sat 24th & Sun 25th Oct, No training
- Sat 31st Oct & Sun 01st Nov 2020, 9.30am – 1.00pm, Via Zoom
- Sat 07th & Sun 08th Nov 2020, 9.30am – 1.00pm, Via Zoom
This nationally approved interactive 12 morning on line facilitation skills course leads to a QQI qualification at level 6 (Group Theory and Practice 6N369). The purpose of the training programme is to unite the theory and practice of group work in a structured process with the practical elements of facilitation. You will learn proven tools and techniques to enhance group engagement and achieve success for the group you are working with.
This training programme builds confidence and skills in facilitation. Participants learn to facilitate, gather data, manage conflict, solve issues, plan, deliver and evaluate a facilitation session resulting in empowering group sessions. As an additional feature Total Focus is including a module on on-line facilitation.
The programme is delivered by an experienced facilitator in a challenging yet secure environment. Participants are also invited to reflect constructively on their own knowledge, skills and experience of participating in groups and also as a facilitator.
Click here for further details
Total Focus provides other training for the community, voluntary and charity sectors; check our website for 2020 dates or alternatively these training courses can be run in – house, on your own premises. These include in house bespoke workshops, QQi training programmes , facilitation skills, coaching and mentoring.