HMI Training: Focused training for Managers and Staff
As the health services move to a different stage with the Covid pandemic, quality training for managers and staff is more urgent than ever before.
HMI have a number of course scheduled for Autumn 2020.
Management Essentials – course dates
Management Essentials combines three days of live online interactive days with a series of online modules to be completed. The live online days are delivered via Zoom. Having an internet connection, a laptop, PC or other device, gives a great opportunity to train remotely and to save time and money on travel and accommodation. Leading to a QQI Level 6 component certificate, Management Essentials is a practical and how to guide for first time managers or those hoping to move up in their career. Management Essentials is accepted by the regulatory body HIQA where PICs and others are mandated to hold a management qualification.
- 01, 08 September and 06 October 2020
- 30 September, 08 October and 05 November 2020
- 19 October, 03 November and 01 December 2020
- Managing People, online course, commencing 01 October 2020
- Bullying and Harassment Training for All, commencing 08 October 2020
- Personal Effectiveness, online course, commencing 12 November 2020
- Fire Safety for Healthcare, commencing 26 November 2020
- Looking After Your Mental Health in the Workplace, commencing 03 December 2020
With all HMI training you can be sure of high quality, expert facilitators and good value, allowing you to build capacity and strengthen performance.
You can book online at hmi.ie or call 01 2974070 where we are always happy to speak with you.