Total Focus: Facilitation Skills
Commences Sept 19th 2020 either face –to-face in Tallaght Dublin 24 or on line via Zoom with a ‘live’ tutor depending on medical advice
Learn to understand and facilitate groups with a nationally recognised accredited course of Group Theory and Practice accredited @ QQI Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications
If face-to –face training is permitted the Facilitation Skills course will take place in Tallaght Dublin 24 on the following Saturdays:
Dates -Times – 9 am – 5.00 pm
- Sat 19th Sept 2020-9.00 am – 5.00 pm - Face-to-face
- Sat 26th Sept -9.00 am – 5.00 pm - Face-to-face
- Sat 10th Oct -9.00 am – 5.00 pm - Face-to-face
- Sat 17th Oct -9.00 am – 5.00 pm - Face-to-face
- Sat 31st Oct -00 am – 5.00 0 pm - Face-to-face
- Sat 07th Nov -9.00 am – 5.00 pm - Face-to-face
Should it be necessary to train via Zoom (due to COVID 19) restrictions then we will train on both Saturday & Sunday mornings as follows:
Dates -Times – morning only
- Sat 19th Sept 2020-9.30am – 1.00pm - Via Zoom
- Sun 20th Sept -9.30am – 1.00pm- Via Zoom
- Sat 26th Sept -9.30am – 1.00pm- Via Zoom
- Sun 27th Sept -9.30am – 1.00pm- Via Zoom
- Sat 10th Oct -9.30am - 1.00pm - Via Zoom
- Sun 11th Oct -9.30am – 1.00pm - Via Zoom
- Sat 17th Oct -9.30am – 1.00pm - Via Zoom
- Sun 18th Oct -9.30am – 1.00pm - Via Zoom
- Sat 31st Oct -9.30am – 1.00pm - Via Zoom
- Sun 01st Nov -9.30am – 1.00pm - Via Zoom
- Sat 07th Nov -9.30am – 1.00pm -Via Zoom
- Sun 08th Nov -9.30am – 1.00pm - Via Zoom
This nationally approved interactive facilitation skills course leads to a QQI qualification at level 6 (Group Theory and Practice 6N369). The purpose of the training programme is to unite the theory and practice of group work in a structured process with the practical elements of facilitation. You will learn proven tools and techniques to enhance group engagement and achieve success for the group you are working with.
This training programme builds confidence and skills in facilitation. Participants learn to facilitate, gather data, manage conflict, solve issues, plan, deliver and evaluate a facilitation session resulting in empowering group sessions. As an additional feature Total Focus is including a module on on-line facilitation.
The programme is delivered by an experienced facilitator in a challenging yet secure environment. Participants are also invited to reflect constructively on their own knowledge, skills and experience of participating in groups and also as a facilitator.
Click here for further details
Total Focus provides other training for the community, voluntary and charity sectors; check our website for 2020 dates or alternatively these training courses can be run in – house, on your own premises. These include in house bespoke workshops, QQi training programmes , facilitation skills, coaching and mentoring.