Selection by Design’s Autumn 2023 Psychometric Test Training Opportunities
Selection by Design offers two unique opportunities to become professionally BPS/EFPA accredited in psychometric testing this autumn! Train for the qualifications of Occupational Test User or Forensic Test User.
Occupational Test User Qualification. Learn to assess ability, aptitude, personality, and emotional intelligence for employee selection, leadership development, career progression and coaching. Psychometric testing is an essential component of best practice in employment decisions today. Holding the professional skills and credentials of a trained Occupational Test User adds measurable value to your business and personal profile. Become specialized in the 16pf® 6th edition personality assessment through this course.
Interactive, professional and fully support online delivery:
- Test User: Occupational, Ability: 2 – 3 November 2023
- Test User: Occupational, Personality: 17 – 18 November 2023
- Course hours 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm for Thursday /Friday training;
- 9:00 am – 1:30 pm Saturday training (GMT).
Forensic Test User Qualification. Gain critical knowledge and practical competencies needed for work with psychometric measures of personality disorders, mental health, and risk assessment. Learn to interpret test results, and to make decisions based on testing in forensic contexts. Spans the processes of administering forensic tests through developing results reports.
Who is Forensic Test User training for?
- Professionals working in forensic contexts, such as prisons, secure hospitals, court or probation services where risk of reoffending is assessed.
- Students and researchers in areas such as clinical or forensic psychology, criminology, mental health, and risk assessment.
- Anyone who would benefit from holding the BPS internationally recognised, professional credentials in forensic testing.
Remote, interactive delivery by team of psychometrically specialized psychologists:
- Test User: Forensic: 6 December – 8 December 2023
- Course hours 9:00 am – 1:30 pm each day (GMT).
Exclusive features of Selection by Design’s Test User Training:
- Learn, practice and grow your testing skills through live interaction with expert psychometricians. Courses provided by a team of highly experienced and uniquely qualified BPS/PsSi Chartered and Occupational Psychologists.
- Gain insight, perspective and practical advice on the key issues in testing today from our highly recognised psychometrics professionals. SxD’s lead trainer is the British Psychological Society’s Senior Occupational Testing Verifier.
- Limited course enrolment guarantees high-level personal attention and opportunities for interaction.
- Unequalled post-course support, to get you started as a professional Test User!
Rates and Registration
- Test User: Occupational Ability €950
- Test User: Occupational, Personality €1150
- Dual Test User Occupational course discount rate €1950
- Test User: Forensic: €1750
Register at https://www.selectionxdesign.com/bps-efpa-test-user-training/
Student discount rates available.
Registration deadline: 29 Oct 2023 for TUA/TUP; 29 Nov 2023 for FTU.
Early enrolment highly recommended for optimal pre-course preparation.