Research study exploring psychotherapists’ work with complex trauma.
My name is Gerry Meehan and I am researching senior therapists’ experience of working with complex trauma, as part of my Doctorate in Psychotherapy at DCU.
I am looking for participants who:
- have 5 or more years of working with complex trauma
- have complex traumatic presentations as part of their typical caseload
- are accredited psychotherapists
- would be willing to share their experiences of working with complex trauma in an interview lasting 45 – 60 minutes approx.
Your experience is important to me and in particular, I want to hear about the following:
- your first-hand understandings as senior clinicians of the positive and/or negative aspects of working with complex trauma
- your insights into what has been helpful and unhelpful in working within this specialised area
- if and how working with complex trauma has influenced you personally and professionally
If you’re willing to take part in a 45 – 60 minute interview either in person or by Zoom, I would be delighted to hear from you.
This video gives a brief summary of the study.
For further information please contact Gerry Meehan, Doctorate in Psychotherapy candidate
E: email@example.com or Tel: 085-1417173
My warmest thanks for your support
Source URL: https://www.activelink.ie/community-exchange/services-requests/98676-research-study-exploring-psychotherapists-work-with-complex-trauma