Intercountry Adopted Research participants needed for Study
Adoption Authority of Ireland (AAI)
Focus Group Participants Needed
For Research Study Exploring the Lived Experiences of Intercountry Adoptees Growing Up in Ireland
- Were you adopted from abroad by a family living in Ireland?
- Are you aged 13-40?
- Do you want to share your experiences of growing up as an adopted person?
As part of a new research study, the AAI research team is inviting volunteers to participate in a one-off online focus group with people of a similar age, to talk about the lived experiences of intercountry adoptees in Ireland.
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Adopted via ICA into Ireland
- Classified as an Irish resident
- Minimum 13 years of age (if aged between 13-17, parental consent and participant assent is required)
- Able to provide clear and free consent/assent to participate
- Willing to take part in an online focus group with peers about the adoption experience and the adoption process
Time commitment: roughly 2 hours
You can find out more on our attached advertisement which can be shared with others, or printed and displayed in staff rooms, common areas, corridors etc.
To apply to take part, please visit our website at https://aai.gov.ie/en/intercountry-adoption-focus-group-recruitment
Please contact email@example.com or call 01-2309317 if you have any questions.