An Cosán Erasmus+ Fatherhood Project
An Cosán have commenced work on a very exciting and important Erasmus+ Project on Fatherhood. The Project which commenced in February 2021 aims to empower young fathers in their parenting role, through online training, networking and supports. To inform the current research stage of the project, we are carrying out one to one interviews with stakeholders and young fathers (aged 18-30) and inviting young fathers to participate in a short online survey to ensure their needs will be addressed in the training resources that will be developed over the coming year.
We invite you to spread the word with your friends, brothers, sons, fathers, parents, grandfathers, family, colleagues, and wider networks around Ireland who may know a Young Father who would benefit from this Project. If you know someone who would be interested in participating in an interview / survey please invite them to get in touch.
An Cosán would like to hear from young fathers aged 18-30 to participate in a short online survey:
- What is the project about? An Cosán are delighted to announce this exciting Erasmus+ Fatherhood Project which aims to empower young fathers in their parenting role, through online training, networking and support. We are partnering with organisations in Iceland, Spain and Greece on this project, and to inform the current research stage, we are carrying out online interviews with a range of stakeholders, professionals and young fathers and inviting young Fathers to complete an online survey. The goal of this research is to gather insights into what fathers want in relation to information and training.⠀
- Who can participate? Are you (or is someone you know) a young father aged 18-30 years? If so, we would like to hear from you, to ensure we develop a programme that meets your needs.
- How can you get involved / participate?
- Participate in an Interview - One to One Interview will be conducted online via Zoom – approx. 1 hour - contact Project Coordinators: Maria Flanagan on firstname.lastname@example.org / Phil Hall on email@example.com
- Complete an Online Survey - Click on the link to participate and access a short online Survey: https://forms.gle/ZdMhnpJBSHdxXQxWA
- Share on social media: Please help us get the word out far and wide with your networks to reach as many young Fathers as possible.
Please click the links to go straight to the posts which you can easily share on social media,: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Find out more information about the Project: visit the main Erasmus Project website for more information on the project: https://fatherhoodproject.eu/ and on our Website https://www.ancosan.ie/fatherhood-project/
- To get involved or find out more information contact Project Coordinators: Maria Flanagan on firstname.lastname@example.org / Phil Hall on email@example.com