Open Government National Action Plan
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Get involved in creating Ireland’s next Open Government national action plan, to make government more transparent, accountable with greater civic participation.
How can you become involved?
- Apply to represent Civil Society on the Open Government Round Table (closes 16th Nov 2021)
- Submit and share your ideas to enhance transparency, civic participation and public accountability (closes 26th Nov 2021)
- Promote Open Government and the public calls above to your network using #OpenGovIE.
- Retweet the Minister of State Ossian Smyth’s launch of the public calls
- Join our Open Government email list for updates via IrelandOpenGovernment@per.gov.ie
Good news - Ireland is in the running for an international Open Government Partnership impact award. Our entry is ‘Ireland’s Citizens’ Assembly and our deliberative democracy journey’. Top winners will be recognised on 15-17 December 2021 at the Open Government Partnership Global Summit (online).
To find out more about Open Government, what is happening in Ireland and the Open Government Partnership process, click here.