Ballymun Job Centre: New Project "WEE" Work Experience Enterprise
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
We will be launching soon our new project "WEE" Work Experience Enterprise with the support of JP Morgan Chase, DCC.
A dilemma faced by many young people:
Do you know a young person who cannot get a job because they have no work experience and cannot get work experience because they do not have a job??? Would you like to assist young people overcome this predicament?
The aim of the project is to provide participants with:
- Experience in a Simulated Work Environment
- Working on IT related projects
- Enhancing both Soft & Hard Skills
- Opportunity to obtain constructive feedback
- Opportunity to showcase completed Project to Employers
What do we need from you, as an employer?
The WEE Project aims to assist young people to overcome this dilemma and we would like to invite you to assist us by support the WEE Project. You can support the project in a number of ways.
- Provide IT related projects
- Provide Mentors ( if possible ) to guide/support participants
- Option to join our advisory board - Supplying your expertise within your field
You can give as little or as much time as you can offer, we would be delighted with any assistance you can offer. We want to provide the opportunity for the participants to gain meaningful experience within a simulated work environment, hence reducing the gaps experience by participants when trying to gain employment. It is also your companies opportunity to improve the lives of young people, fulfilling your corporate social responsibility.
Can you support the project ?
Let's book a call to explore how it might be mutually beneficial. I am available at any stage to talk via zoom, Microsoft teams or phone