Women's Aid 16 Days of Action Campaign
What is the 16 Days of Action Campaign?
The 16 Days of Action Campaign is an important opportunity to raise awareness and call for changes at an international, national and local level to make women and children safe from abuse.
The campaign runs from 25th November (UN Day For the Elimination of Violence against Women) to 10th December 2020 (International Human Rights Day).
The focus of this year’s Women’s Aid campaign is:
- Intimate relationship abuse, including online abuse, against young people (18-25 years)
Women’s Aid Event
UN Day Opposing Violence against Women Seminar - 25th November 11am to 1pm
Click here https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Fp5wL8CyTPehYltHZEteuQ to register.
Information and Awareness Campaigns
- Too Into You Public Awareness Campaign on instagram and Snapchat 25th November to 10th December.
- Too Into You and 16 Facts for 16 Days awareness infographic.
- Femicide Factsheet
Would you like to take part?
- Share our Too Into You campaign materials online and help raise awareness of intimate relationship abuse against young women.
- Check out our 16 Days blog and register your online event or activity – www.womensaid.ie/16daysblog.
- Email us to register your interest email@example.com and request an awareness pack.