Mid-West Regional Drugs & Alcohol Forum: Education Bursary Fund
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
COVID 19 Statement: The applicant will be expected to adhere to national guidelines & best practice in relation to Covid 19 i.e. social distancing, PPE & hand hygiene, both current and for the duration of the project. Unfortunately, should there be any concerns with regard to these areas then it will not be possible to support this application for this year.
MWRDAF Education Bursary Fund
Education Bursary Fund
Funding is available from groups/organisations towards the costs of running courses/initiatives (certified and non-certified) related to alcohol and/or drugs issues.
The MWRDAF Education Bursary Fund 2021 is available to assist Community Groups, Voluntary & Statutory Organisations, Third level Colleges or Universities funding towards the costs of running training courses/initiatives related to alcohol and/or drugs issues.
- Course content must address one or all of the following;
- Drug and or Alcohol issues.
- Facilitation Skills Training to enable participants to deliver effective drugs and/or alcohol education.
- Personal and Skills Development as part of a clearly outlined progression path.
- Courses will only be part-funded.
- Host organisation must have proven capacity to deliver course/initiative and manage funding within the required timeframe, within the Mid West Region.
- Course must be completed by December 31st 2021.
- Host organisation must commit to completing the summary evaluation of the course and return this to the MWRDAF along with copies of participant evaluations and evidence of receipted expenditure in line with approved application.
Closing Date: Friday May 7th 2021 before 4pm