Open Training College: Open Information Event - Managing in Challenging Times
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Open Information Event:
Managing in Challenging Times
“The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence. It is to act with yesterday’s logic.” (Drucker 1959)
You are invited to join us at this virtual event, where you will be informed about:
- The importance and relevance of effective management in current times.
- Strategies and skills for managing human services organisations. Meeting the challenge – Managing human services (for example, services that support people with disability) in a regulatory environment.
- The benefits of studying management courses in relation to career development in human services organisations. The role of education in staff retention.
- An overview of three cutting-edge management programmes. Including dealing with regulation, inspection, quality, employment law, leadership and learning organisations.
- The relative ease of managing Open Training College studies – balancing work, study and family commitments.
When: Tuesday, December 6th, 5:30pm – 7pm.
Where: Online zoom event.
Who: A non-profit organisation, the Open Training College (OTC) is an award winning, independent third level college offering QQI accredited courses in social care and management since 1992, and online since 2004.
Please read our latest blog: Managing in Challenging Times
Please email Conor at email@example.com to register