Scheme to Support National Organisations (SSNO) 2022-2025 - Information Webinar
Information Webinar: Wednesday 26th January, 2.30-4pm. Register here.
This webinar, a repeat of our event held on January 12th, and will provide an overview of the funding available under the SSNO 2022-2025 fund. It will outline details of the eligibility criteria, as well as provide information on the timeframes and programme requirements.
Administered by Pobal on behalf of the Department of Rural and Community Development, the overall aim of the SSNO is to provide multi-annual funding towards the core costs of national, community and voluntary organisations in Ireland.
The SSNO primarily focuses on the provision of core funding to national organisations that:
- provide supports (both direct and indirect) to those who are disadvantaged;
- demonstrate good governance;
- deliver services and supports that have a focus on one or more of the following: addressing poverty, addressing social exclusion, promoting equality.
Organisations can apply for;
- Minimum grant award of €30,000 per annum for up to three years funding
- Maximum grant award of €100,000 per annum for up to three years funding
Opens: Thursday 10th February
Closes: Thursday 24th February 2022 at 3pm