ADAPT Citizens' Think-In on Digital Health Records
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
The ADAPT Centre is delighted to welcome you to an online Citizens’ Think-In to discuss Digital Health Records on 4 March from 2.30-4.00pm
About this Event
The ADAPT Centre for Digital Content Technology is hosting an online interactive Citizens’ Think-In to discuss Digital Health Records and we would like to hear your thoughts on the subject.
During the event, you will be asked to consider questions like:
- Have you ever considered which information in your health record belongs to you?
- How was the information captured and validated ?
- How is access to the information managed?
The Think-In takes place online on 4 March 2021 from 2.30 - 4.00pm
- Short introductory presentation relating to Health Information & Digital Health Records
- Small-group discussion of scenarios, focusing on which information in your health record belongs to you and how the information is created and accessed
- Each group reports back with thoughts
- Whole group reflection and deliberation
During the Think-In, you will be invited to join Zoom breakout groups. You don’t need to have any previous knowledge of the area – we will provide all the information you need and we are interested in hearing opinions from everyone.
To familiarise yourself with the ADAPT Citizens’ Think-In project, please watch this short introductory video https://youtu.be/uKoQP6IrxhY
Visit our website: https://adaptcentre.ie/thinkins/
If you have any additional requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do what we can to accommodate you.