Barnardos: Online Safety Webinars for Parents
Barnardos Online Safety Programme are running a series of free webinars for parents on online safety in January - February 2021.
The objective of Barnardos Online Safety Programme, is that parents leave these webinars feeling empowered; they will have an awareness of the risks online for children and practical tips that will help them keep their children safe and resilient online.
After completing this webinar on online safety, parents will be able to:
- outline the key risks for children being online
- implement practical solutions and tips to help their children stay safe online
- reflect on how they might help their children if they were cyberbullied or cyberbullying
- identify helpful websites and signpost them to others
Choose your date/time below and book your place through Zoom.
Once you book your place, Barnardos Online Safety team will email you a link to the webinar.
Each Webinar lasts 45 minutes.
- Tuesday, 19th January 2021, 7.30pm - register
- Wednesday, 3rd February 2021, 1pm - register
- Tuesday, 9th February 2021, 7pm - register
- Wednesday, 24th February 2021, 7pm - register
Contact our Online Safety Programme team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org