ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION
Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork
Phone (063) 21671, Fax (063) 81116
St. Joseph's Foundation is a voluntary organisation providing comprehensive services for people with intellectual disabilities. Founded in 1968 the Foundation has grown through continuously responding to the needs of people with intellectual disabilities and their families. The Foundation presently provides early intervention, pre-school, school, adult day services, residential, respite care, elder care and home support in the North Cork and South West Limerick region. We have day services in Charleville and Liskennett with residential services in Co Limerick: Ballylanders, Croom, Ballyagran, Bruree, Kilmallock, Dromcollogher and in Co Cork: Charleville, Dromina, Newtownshandrum, Buttevant & Newmarket. Applications are invited for the following posts:-
CARE ASSISTANTS – DAY / RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
PERMANENT & RELIEF/PART TIME POSTS
The ideal candidates will have:
- Experience of working with children/adults in the field of intellectual disability some of whom may present with behaviour which challenges.
- A relevant qualification, FETAC Level 5 Carers (desirable)
- A high degree of flexibility
Informal enquiries to Ms. Catherine O’Connell, Acting Manager of Services
- Qualifications must be validated with the Department of Health & Children if studies were completed outside Ireland.
- Department of Health & Children Salary Scales apply.
- A full Irish/EU Driving Licence is a requirement for the posts.
- Panels of suitably qualified persons may be formed from which further vacancies may be filled.
- Application forms and further details are available by contacting or e-mailing email@example.com.
- Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Friday June 30th 2017
St. Joseph's Foundation provides a range of employee benefits which can be viewed on our website
St. Joseph's Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.