Personal Assistant required by woman with physical disability (Dublin Area)
Personal Assistant required to assist woman with physical disability to live an active, independent life.
Hours of Work: 28 hours each week approx. Weekend & Overnight Work Required
Location: Dublin 8 area
PLEASE READ ADVERT FULLY
- The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- This role may suit mature students
- Working alternate weekends in the month is a possibility
- The successful candidate will receive a contract of employment from the Irish Wheelchair Association but will report to me directly as I recruit, manage & supervise my own staff.
- No previous experience necessary, full training will be provided
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Personal Hygiene: Assistance with personal care requirements
- Driving an adapted vehicle –candidate must be 25 years + for insurance purposes
- Assistance with cooking & household chores
- Any other duties which facilitate me to live an active life and participate fully in my community.
- Willingness and ability to take instructions and direction from a person with a disability
- To be discreet while maintaining and respecting confidentiality at all times
- To be competent & discreet in professional and social environments
- To be available to attend mandatory training which is provided by the Irish Wheelchair Association
- To have clean personal habits
- Please note this is not a medical role.
- Remuneration: €10 per hour prior to completion of mandatory training, increasing to €12.26 per hour on completion of training
To apply for the position please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for the position to: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday 30th June 2017
Please note: Shortlisting of applications will apply