Valuing life, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
Join our dedicated team in providing a holistic approach to care.
We are seeking to recruit to the following positions:
LAOIS AREA /RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER 2
Permanent Full time (78 hours per fortnight)
Informal enquiries to: Liz Murphy; Area Manager 0872452756
Essential Requirements CNM2
- On the live register of An Bord Altranais essential - [RNID qualification]
- Have experience as the Person in Charge of a designated centre for HIQA inspections
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in I.D. services
- Previous experience as a CNM1 or CNM2 in I.D. services
- Experience in developing rosters
- Be willing to take on the role of Person in Charge of a designated centre(s)
- Experience in and commitment to developing supports that are person centred
- A proven ability to lead and support teams
- Have successfully completed a relevant management course or commitment to do so within a specific timeframe.
- Experience of working with people with a range of support needs to include behaviours of concern
- Experience in and commitment to promoting community presence
- Knowledge of statutory regulations, standards, role of person in charge and Health Act 2007
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills
- Full current driving licence
- An ability to demonstrate Flexibility
To apply: Please submit a completed Application Form (available at www.muiriosa.ie) - via post (HR Department, Moore Abbey, Monasterevin, Co Kildare) or by email email@example.com (a CV may be submitted with the application)
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: MONDAY 29th MAY @ 3pm
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
The Muiríosa Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.