Persuasion Republic is an innovative and successful full-service communications agency for progressive issues and causes in Ireland. Our work with our clients impacts significantly on making Ireland a more equal and just society.
Our mission is to combine our expertise and creativity with that of our clients to produce excellent campaigns and projects that deliver the greatest possible impact for the people and the issues they work with. We also aim to nurture and develop our team’s talents and provide an exceptionally stimulating and rewarding work environment.
Under our four programmes of work – Fundraising, Advocacy & Awareness, Research & Training and Brand, Design & Digital - we help our clients recruit thousands of new supporters and raise significant sums of money; gain political and government support for their advocacy campaigns; educate and inform the public about their causes and services; and help them build effective messaging and brands to explain the real and vital impact of their work.
We always work with enthusiasm, professionalism, and dedication to produce the best possible work for our clients.
Please see link for our full Client list: http://persuasionrepublic.com/wordpress/clients-2/
Due to the continuing growth of our client base we are now recruiting a passionate and dynamic Account Executive to join our Fundraising Programme Team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Head of Fundraising and Managers in client programmes and projects
- Liaise with suppliers such as print and fulfillment houses, media agencies, data agencies
- Liaise with the creative team in the development of projects and campaigns
- Work closely with Head of Fundraising and clients to review projects and campaigns and ensure best outcomes for clients
- Assist in ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Assist in Persuasion Republic’s digital social media presence
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least two year’s experience in a marketing environment
- Good analytical and numeracy skills with experience of keeping and monitoring financial & budgeting reports
- Experience of working with external suppliers to deliver successful projects and campaigns
- Good planning and project management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Good written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of delivering excellent customer service
Head of Fundraising
Contract Terms & Conditions:
Full time position subject to performance with a six month probationary period
Hours of Work: 35 hours with occasional evening and weekend work required
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Submit your CV and cover letter to, email@example.com - Tell us why you want to work with us and how you will contribute to the continuing growth and success of the agency
- The closing date for applications is 5pm May 19th, 2017
Persuasion Republic is an equal opportunities employer
This job description is intended to outline key duties and responsibilities for this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and activities required. A flexible approach to tasks which arise that are not specifically detailed in this job description will be required.
T: 01-453 6836