BALDOYLE FAMILY RESOURCE SERVICES CLG
Is a community based centre that provides a range of family and community support services for the residents of Baldoyle.
We are now recruiting for the post of
PART TIME PROJECT COORDINATOR-28 HOURS PER WEEK
(To cover maternity leave from June 2017- March 2018)
Working in partnership with the Voluntary Board of Management (VBOM) to follow through the aims, objectives and agreed areas of work outlined in the Three Year Strategic Work-plan.
Candidates will be expected to have:
- A minimum of 3 years paid experience in coordinating a family support / community development project or 5 years voluntary experience
- Hold a 3rd level qualification in family support / community development or equivalent training
- Commitment to and understanding of family support / community development values and principles
- Have knowledge and experience of family support in a community based setting
- Strong organisational skills, time management, administrative and report writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication, group facilitation and community consultation skills with the ability to engage with and motivate people from a range of target groups
- Experience of working in partnership with statutory and voluntary organisations to achieve community benefit
- A minimum of 2 years financial management, budgeting experience and staff management
- A full clean driving license and access to a car is desirable
- Evening and weekend work may be necessary
Salary: €37,528 - €39,737
(Pro-rata depending on experience and qualifications)
Application forms and further information can be obtained from Julie Thorne, Project Co-ordinator Tel: 01-8326115 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications forms, once filled out, should be posted ONLY to: The Chairperson, Baldoyle Family Resource Services CLG, Grange Road, Dublin 13.
Closing date for applications is Friday 5th May at 1.00 pm.
Interviews will be held on Friday 12th May.
Baldoyle Family Resource Services CLG is an equal opportunities employer.