The Information Officer will provide a quality information support and referral service to unemployed people who are seeking information about the service or those who are already clients of the Local Employment Service Network (LESN).
You will have:
- An understanding and knowledge of the work of the Local Employment Service Network
- Knowledge of local employers and employment opportunities and an ability to communicate with employers
- Knowledge of labour market interventions, training and education opportunities, welfare entitlements etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer/typing skills
- Ability and enthusiasm to work as part of a team
- A positive attitude to work
This is a temporary position until in the first instance 30th June 2017 and probably until 31st October 2017 (depending on funding) to provide cover for a Career Break and will be based in Galway City.
Salary will be €24,397 per annum pro rata to time worked.
Jobs Ireland reference Job 2021504
Recruitment is by Application form only. For an Application form and Job Description please go to www.gcp.ie and scroll down to Recent News.
Closing date for applications is Monday 3rd April 2017 at 12.00 noon. .