Is a Voluntary Organisation providing Day, Respite and Residential Services to Adult with Special Needs in Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow.
Vacancies exist for:
Programme Facilitators- Maternity cover/Relief Hours
(Part time, 34hrs per week for a period of 6 months from June 2017 –December 2017.
A relief panel will be formed form these interviews.
BEAM Services is committed to providing supports that empower people to live full and satisfying lives in their local community.
- Interested individuals need a minimum of HETAC level 7 in Social Care or other relevant qualification.
- One year’s paid employment working with people with ID is essential.
- Knowledge of current government policy is essential, for example, New Directions, HIQA standards.
- Experience of developing and delivering programmes and tailoring them to individuals needs is essential.
- Interested individuals need to have good organisational & communication skills & to be able to work as part of a team.
- To be able to give examples of a New Directions approach to service delivery
- A full driving licence is essential.
Interested parties should forward a letter of application together with Curriculum Vitae to:
BEAM Board of Directors
Closing date: Tuesday 4th April 2017 @ 5pm