Providing professional and caring support to individuals and families throughout County Clare
Clarecare is a voluntary organisation providing a range of people centred social services to individuals and families in County Clare. Services include, Family Support, Social Work, Older Person Services including Home-Help and Day Centres, Counselling, Citizen Information Centre, Adoption services, Bushypark Residential Treatment Centre for those with addictions and support for Travellers. www.clarecare.ie
In association with the Department of Social Protection, we are recruiting for:
COMMUNITY EMPLOYMENT SCHEME PARTICIPANTS X 3
(52 WEEKS PART-TIME CONTRACTS x 19.5 HOURS PER WEEK – SUBJECT TO FUNDING)
Vacancies exist in the following areas (no experience is necessary):
- 1 x Cleaner General Operative – Ennis
- 1 x Kitchen Assistant – Day Centre, Ennis
- 1 x Bus Driver - Killaloe
- You must be in receipt of a Social Welfare Payment from the Department of Social Protection.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers/clients/staff.
- Attention to detail with flexible and adaptable approach to changing work situations.
- D Licence is required for Bus Driver role.
- Ability to cook is desirable for the Kitchen Assistant role.
The available positions are development opportunities and full training for each role will be provided. Participation in work-related accredited training will be a requirement to support your career.
To apply, please contact or send CV to: Ms. Geraldine Clohessy, CE Scheme Supervisor, Clarecare, Harmony Row, Ennis, Co. Clare. Telephone: 065 – 6828178. Email: email@example.com. Closing date for receipt of CV’s is 5.00 p.m. on Thursday, 26th January 2017.
Shortlisting for interview will apply based on the relevant information submitted.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT HOLD THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OUTLINED ABOVE.
Clarecare is an Equal Opportunities Employer