Addiction Response Crumlin is a community-based and community-led organisation which was set up in 1996 to respond to the drugs crisis in the Dublin 12 area. Since its establishment, Arc has had a particular focus on the needs and circumstances of local people in the Dublin 12 area, both substance misuser and those who have been effected by addiction of a family member.
Family Support Worker/Senior Addiction Practitioner
Location of Post:
160a Sunshine Industrial Estate, Crumlin Road, Dublin 12 & 101 Cashel Road, Crumlin, Dublin 12.
- 12 month fixed term contract, including a six month probationary period.
- Salary is based on HSE Project Workers Scale
- 35 Hour working week.
Closing date: 2nd February’2017 at 5pm.
Interviews are schedule to take place on the 8th February’2017
Application form to be completed and returned with CV to email@example.com
Applicants must have the following:
- A clear understanding and knowledge of addiction.
- Relevant qualifications and experience of working in the field of addiction.
- Must have at least 3 years paid experience of working within the addiction services.
Please see attached Job Description for more information
Note: Late applications will not be accepted and canvassing will disqualify.
This project is funded by Health Service Executive / Dublin 12 Local Drugs Task Force
Addiction Response Crumlin is an equal opportunities employer