A vacancy has arisen for a National Scout Centre Manager at Mount Melleray Scout Centre, Cappoquin, Co. Waterford.
This position, which is subject to funding, is for a fixed term contract of one year and subject to a six-month probationary period.
The role profile for this position is attached below
- Download and complete THIS FORM
- Go to THIS WEBSITE and complete this ONLINE FROM
- As part of the ONLINE FORM, upload a Letter of Application outlining your suitability for the role and the completed Application Form.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email once the application has been submitted.
- Short-listing will apply and interviews with successfully short-listed candidates will take place within three weeks of the closing date.
The closing date for applications is 17:00 on Monday 6th February 2017.
Selection will be carried our consistent with Scouting Irelands Human Resources Policy which can be downloaded from HERE. Canvassing will disqualify.
Please do not submit hard copy applications to the Scouting Ireland National Office, only applications made online will be considered.