Ballyfermot Community Civic Centre Social Economy Ltd
Currently have the following vacancy:
19.5hrs Per Week
Applications are invited for the position of Maintenance Person Part Time (19.5 hours per week). The appointment is offered under the Community Service Programme, and applicants must meet with the required criteria.
Applicants must have:
- Experience in the building trade
- Good working DIY skills
- Flexible approach to work requirements
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Can do attitude and approach to day to day tasks.
- Signed and stamped CSP Programme employment eligibility form. (attached).
If you are interested in applying for the above position please forward your Completed CSP Eligibility Form, Letter of Application and an up to date CV, to the Manager
Or by post to:
Manager Ballyfermot Community Civic Centre
Closing date for receipt of applications: 5.30p.m. Monday 23rd of January 2017.
Ballyfermot Community Civic Centre Social Economy Ltd is an equal opportunities employer