MQI are currently seeking a Part Time Registered Nurse, in St. Francis Farm, Tullow, Co. Carlow.
The ideal candidate for the post will have:
- Registered nurse with An Bord Altranais
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in a paid full time capacity or part time equivalent.
- Experience in a detox or similar setting an advantage but full training will be given.
- A relevant qualification in the area of addiction studies / mental health would be an advantage.
- Capacity to develop positive relationships with clients and detox team.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and a good knowledge of CRM system for reporting purposes.
- Good communication skills.
Hours: 70 hours based on a rolling 4 week
Days: Monday to Sunday
Location: St. Francis Farm
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form attached to this ad and email to email@example.com with a copy of your up to date CV attached by 5pm on Friday the 27th January 2017. Please ensure to include the following title in the subject line of your email ‘Application for Part-Time Nurse SFF’ Applications that do not have this title may fail to be shortlisted.
Please see attachedJob Description and Person Specification for further information on this position.